About Divine Mercy Parish

Sts. Peter & Paul Parish was founded in 1905 to serve the needs of Polish immigrants.  St. Adalbert Parish, Bondsville, which began as a mission of Sts. Peter & Paul in 1910, was erected a parish in its own right in 1917, and closed in 2004.  St. Anne Parish was founded in 1882 to serve the needs of French-Canadian immigrants, and closed in 2009.  By a decree of the Bishop of Springfield issued on Nov. 23, 2009, Sts. Peter & Paul and St. Anne were merged to form Divine Mercy Parish.  

With its combination of a typical New England exterior and intricate Baroque interior, Sts. Peter & Paul Church is the designated sanctuary for Divine Mercy.

Sts. Peter and Paul Church

2267 Main Street, Three Rivers, MA 01080

Rectory: (413) 283-6030

© 2020 DIVINE MERCY PARISH